Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tasty Tuesday - Weekly Food & Drink Pics

**For some reason this did not auto-post like it was supposed to last night. Yes, I realize it's not Tuesday. But it was when I wrote this. :)

If you follow me on Instagram (@MommyAngela3, which is also my Twitter handle), you know that I am one of those annoying people who posts food pictures.

What can I say?

I LOVE FOOD.

I have actually been on a month-long calorie-counting challenge (ends tomorrow!) following a girls' weekend in Boston (more on that later), so most of my food pics lately have not necessarily been to-die-for.

And, just to clarify, I didn't take these pictures for the blog. These are all the food and drink photos that I already had on my phone.

Big River for my friend Jennifer's 30th birthday dinner


Peanut butter pie at the Foundry a couple of hours later

 
One of my go-to meals these days:

1 (6.4-oz) packet of Starkist Solid White Albacore Tuna
1 (individual, microwavable) cup brown & wild ready-to-serve Minute Rice
grape tomatoes, quartered
finely diced cucumber and red onion
salt & lemon juice




My favorite post-long-run snack


What the babysitter served the kids when we went out last Saturday.
Don't judge.


Coffee tastes better when Donald's involved.

 
My most recent favorite microwave meal. It's really tasty!
Last night I added a cup of Minute Rice b/c it's not much food.


 
That's all I've got. Happy eating!

No comments: